Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Journey to the Lower West


Just got back from my 10-day vacation in Australia, and I feel quite satisfied because I captured lots of good pictures along the holiday. I explored so many new and beautiful places in this continent but it was hell cold everyday which I find disturbing because I'm not used to cold weather. However I just kept going to have fun :). We also went to see lots of cute creatures like sheep, buffaloes, horses (somehow not as the same as in Indonesia), koalas and kangaroos. I enjoy watching these cute creatures living their lives in the wild and how human preserve them from the wild selfish hunters. Personally I don't like living in this country because everything is just overpriced and it is just not convenient because they mostly charge people of everything; any kind of small service, internet, water, and many more. But I have to admit that there are more things to see in this western land rather than in Asia. Well I had fun and I guess it's good to have seen and experienced many things in these 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment